Need a Home Inspection?
D. Quinn Construction is here to help. Quinn Inspection, has the experience and training to provide to you a high-quality customized inspection report, specifically designed for the home you are purchasing.
o David Quinn founded Quinn Inspections in 1991 after years of experience as a general contractor and also sub-contracting in the field of energy efficiency. The company has since conducted more than 7,000 inspections.
- Training and Certifications, to include but not limited to:
o The company is fully certified and insured the certifications are from: The American Society of Home inspectors (ASHI), National Association of Home Inspectors, Inc. (NAHI); American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC/AmIAQC), Environmental Solutions Association (ESA), Montana Department of Agriculture (Pest Operators license)Certified Asbestos Inspector and Testing
Quinn Inspections takes pride in providing you a quality, informative report that is customized to each home. The inspections are an objective visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a house from the foundation to the roof. The reports are customized and emailed the same day. They are also available in hard copy upon request. Most future home owners want peace of mind and assurance after purchasing a home. The last thing a homeowner wants to find out after they move into a home is that there are problems that could have been identified during inspection process.
The inspections include:
- A full visual inspection from the foundation to the roof
- A pest report at no additional charge
- A visual mold inspection by an accredited, Certified Residential Mold Inspector (CRMI/CMI)
- Pictures of problem areas along with other features of the home.
The inspectors use the International Residential Codes (IRC) as reference points and not for code compliance. Inspectors are available for consultation.
D. Quinn Construction can offer you additional services, UPON REQUEST
- Radon Testing
- Asbestos Inspection and Testing
- Water testing
- Commercial/apartment/hotel inspections
- Mobile home inspection specialists
- HUD/FMHA inspections
- Infrared camera technology
- Pre-listing inspections
- Professional consultation
- A certified mold inspection report that includes air, Surface Swab and Tape; CarpetChek and WallChek testing, and pre and post testing. D. Quinn Construction is certified for clearance testing after the remediation of fungal growth has been completed.
D. Quinn Construction, Inc. is not a remediation company. To avoid any conflicts of interest, always hire a third party certified CRMI/CMI mold inspector for all pre test and clearance post testing.
Contractors License #22561
Certified NAHI Home Inspector #10-14800
Certified ASHI Inspector #248251
ACAC Council Certified Residential Mold Inspector #12277
ESA CMA/CRMA/CMA Certified Mold Inspector -
ESA CIAQT Certified Indoor Quality Tech #0607019
ESA Certified Meth Tech
HUD Council Certified Residential Mold Inspector #12177
Pest Operators License #1-07-15650-12
Asbestos Certified Inspector #II13A23-02
Certified Residential Radon Measurement Provider-NEHA 106670RT
All Inspection Are Done By A Registered General Contractor
Pest inspection and visual Mold Inspection are included in all full & structural reports
Serving: Northwest Montana, Montana, Flathead Valley, Whitefish, Columbia Falls, Kalispell, Libby, Eureka, Troy, Rexford, Polson, Bigfork, Lakeside, Thompson Falls, Plains, Ronan, Somers, West Glacier, Coram, Olney, Big Arm, Hot Springs, All of Northwest Montana